Dedicated Team for Every App Project.

Fluper Ltd. prioritizes every small screen app projects critical to revenue generation for the respective clients and ultimately the end users. A team of fluid developers exemplifies their dedication, commitment and authenticity in app development along with their competencies through guaranteed money back and penalty enforcement.

Vlugzee
Dubai Travel Guide

Do you want to visit Dubai? Do you need a full dubai guide that will help you to discover the awesome places that you can visit in this amazing city as well as hotels, restaurants...?

100 K

Downloads


4.2

Rating


220 K

Funding Raised


AWOK
SHOPPING APP

Enjoy a whole new shopping experience that’s amazingly fast and convenient. AWOK is your gateway to a world of wonderful products, all at incredibly low prices.

300 K

Downloads


4.1

Rating


200 K

Funding Raised


BADOO
FREE CHAT & DATING APP

Badoo is the world's largest dating app. Over 400,000 new people join us daily. What are you waiting for? Download NOW!

200 K

Downloads


4.3

Rating


220 K

Funding Raised


CAREEM
CAR BOOKING APP

Careem is MENA’s #1 car booking app for a safe, reliable and affordable ride. Voted as the Best Local App of 2016 by Google Play Store, Careem will get you where you need to be. Commuting to work? Airport transfer? Visiting family?

400 K

Downloads


4.6

Rating


180 K

Funding Raised


FETCHR
PICKUP & DELIVERY

Send and receive packages anywhere in the UAE, Bahrain, Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dammam! You can send or collect anything you like from friends and businesses with a simple tap.

300 K

Downloads


3.3

Rating


240 K

Funding Raised


FOODONCLICK
FOOD & DRINK

Foodonclick.com - the best online food ordering platform in UAE*. More than 1,500 listed restaurants and the number is continuously growing.

400 K

Downloads


4.2

Rating


200 K

Funding Raised


EXTRA
SHOPPING

Now shop over 10,000 great products from up brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, HP, and Sony – all from your smart phone. Download the app to access the latest smart phones, laptops, TV’s and home appliances with free delivery over 299SR in Saudi Arabia.

200 K

Downloads


3.8

Rating


220 K

Funding Raised


DUBIZZLE
LIFESTYLE

Download the number one classifieds app in the UAE to buy, sell, and find anything online. Whether you’re in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or any other emirate, with the dubizzle app.

350 K

Downloads


4.4

Rating


200 K

Funding Raised


FLEETMAN
MAPS & NAVIGATION

FleetMan is the android client for the well known GPS tracking software for Fleet Management developed by Dubai Technologies. It is used to handle all management related task, from the beginning of the vehicle management cycle to the end of it.

5 K

Downloads


4.0

Rating


220 K

Funding Raised


ITEL DIALER PLUS
COMMUNICATION

iTel Dialer Plus is a mobile VoIP application used for making calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G. iTel Dialer Plus comes with inbuilt byte saver that can reduce bandwidth consumption by up to 70%, while still maintaining crystal clear voice quality.

400 K

Downloads


3.9

Rating


180 K

Funding Raised


HEADOUT
TRAVEL & LOCAL

75% of the Earth is covered in water. Headout helps you discover the best of the remaining 25%. With a planet to discover and only a lifetime to do so, Headout opens doors to some of the best travel experiences and events that the world has to offer.

50 K

Downloads


4.3

Rating


240 K

Funding Raised