Marketing has changed a lot in the previous two decades. The competitive world of marketing has many challenges which are difficult to overcome from an individual. Just like in 2018, the world of marketing will face fierce competition in 2019. With a list of strategies, one can make an effective marketing strategy to market his business whether it is web-based or mobile based.
In this blog, I will share the top marketing strategies to market your app business so it takes an upward shift in revenue generation for your business. To begin I would like to lay emphasis on the term “Digital Marketing”. Whether you are an individual running your blog, or you are an individual or a corporation, the usage of digital marketing is quite essential. To get success in the present competitive world you need services from the Best mobile app development companies in the UAE and India. The reason being only companies who have rich experience in this competitive practice can help your business grow.
Below I have provided the list of methods which includes a few employed in 2018 while a few are ready to rock the marketing world in 2019.
Get help from the best affordable companies: It is likely that most of you reading this will be new people who want to make big. I would like to say that there is nothing wrong with taking help from companies or agencies providing affordable marketing services to market your applications. You make take help from iOS development companies in UAE for iPhone and Android. What this will do is that it will launch programs to market your apps overall platforms using all methods listed below.
- Social Media Ads
- Influence Marketing
1. SEO+SEM: Focus on SEO and SEM, using keywords and launching ad campaigns. You can get high DA/PA sites to publish your links or market your app. With this, your app will get trust from Google search engine. Backlinks won’t work much for such a scenario as they are not from the website itself. You can use tools like Uber Suggest, SEM Rush to monitor the related data.
2. Social Media Advertisements: Social media is a great source to generate traffic to your app. You can use promotions for your application through ads and launch campaigns on websites like Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
3. Push Notifications Done By Mobile App Marketers: Once your app is ready and a few users are already using them, the next step is ready to be taken. This includes 2 types of campaigns:
- Broadcast campaigns
- Segmented campaigns
Broadcast campaigns: This includes asking your app users with basic information like name, age, demographics etc. It is a great way to extend the trust you have made till now.
Segmented campaigns: These include usage of complex attributes to provide a great user experience which should be the prime goal of any company or developer.
- Broadcast data was 35 percent in 2015 and became 11percent in 2018
- Segmented data was 65% in 2015 and became 89 percent in 2018
4. In-App Messages: It is an extended version of push notifications. On one hand push notifications helps in getting user engagement after developing trust, In-app messages provide information like:
- Welcoming users
- Showing extensive features of an app
- Rewarding them for usage or achievements
- Showing purchase options
5. Influencer Marketing: This takes the use of some personality who is famous on some social media platform. In this, the marketers ask the influencer to market for money. This is a great user engagement and promotion option.
6. Video Ads: Ever thought the ads displayed when you are playing games or using a game app. Then you are supposed to view an advertisement to use pro features of the app. Well, it is the same strategy. You can employ this strategy to get more users to download your apps.
Challenges for Marketers of Mobile Applications
App Abandonment: It is still one of the major challenges app marketers face. It happens with users uninstalling apps because of aggressive marketing strategies of marketers. With push notifications, users are sometimes forced by app marketers to have their app on users’ home screen. This leads to the user leaving your application forever.
How Fluper Can Solve Your Mobile App Promotion Problem?
We at Fluper are leading mobile app developers in UAE, UK, UAE, India and other European countries. We have worked with almost all types of companies and made applications of almost every type. Having raised more than 5 million USD funds, we are sure to help you with your mobile app marketing business and take to it the paramount of success.